"Out Of Bounds" can be a good thing, especially when it's the name of a restaurant and bar where you can warm up from the chill outside with a great sandwich and a hot toddy inside. There's TV in the lounge, outside access to restrooms and a large indoor/outdoor fireplace so you can socialize in the warmth of the lodge or on the deck in the fresh winter air.
You'll find food and drink for children and adults alike, so you can fortify yourselves for another run down the mountain.
- ELEVATION-TOP: 1,200 feet
- BASE: 550 feet
- VERTICAL RISE: 650 feet
- SKIING TERRAIN: 24 trails and slopes
- LONGEST RUN: 5,280 feet
- SLOPE DIFFICULTY: 30% Beginner; 40% Intermediate; 30% Advanced
- LIFT CAPACITY PER HOUR: 3,000
- AVERAGE ANNUAL SNOWFALL: 110 inches
- SNOW MAKING: 50% covers 50 acres
- LIFTS: 2 double chairs, 1 J-bar