Our renowned ski area, Suicide Six, offers a more laid back lodge experience for both an indoor and outdoor event. With views of the ski mountain outside the picture glass windows or rolling hill vistas from the outside deck and lawn, including an indoor and outdoor fireplace, the lodge atmosphere allows for a very private event completely away from it all.
Weddings at Suicide Six
A Vermont Ski Lodge Wedding
Wondering what ski lodge chic looks like? Come check out Suicide Six ski area! When this space is teaming with skiers at the end of the day it doesn’t look like much, but with a bit of rearranging and some wedding accessories, this venue dresses up beautifully. Vaulted ceilings, a huge fireplace, vintage ski memorabilia, and floor to ceiling windows make for a unique wedding or rehearsal dinner venue that guests will not soon forget. Maximum capacity is 150 guests.
- Wedding receptions
- Rehearsal dinners
- Outdoor tented options
- Small intimate elopement
- Ceremony site indoors and outdoors
- Dedicated Wedding Sales Manager
- Dedicated Wedding Coordinator
- Professional and veteran banquet staff
- Tastefully crafted banquet menus
- Talented pastry staff for cakes and other baked goods
- Tables, chairs, linen, and tableware
- Standard AV equipment
Conde Nast Traveler — Top 50 Ski Hotels
Group Functions at Suicide Six
A Unique Group Experience
Our Resort owned ski area, Suicide Six, offers guests an alternative site location to the resort experience at our alpine ski lodge, ideal for both an indoor or outdoor setting. The Lodge can be used year round for special events, meetings, receptions and dinners. The Lodge features two field stone fireplaces, inside and out, unobstructed views of the mountain with floor to ceiling windows trailside and a bird’s eye view of the rolling hill vistas from the outdoor deck. The atmosphere at the Lodge is relaxed casual and provides guests with the exclusive use of the facilities. Rent the Lodge and consider endless possibilities for its use. Maximum capacity is 150 guests for dinner and 300 guests for a reception.
- Dedicated Event/Conference Coordinator to plan details
- Superb banquet staff
- Event/Conference Service staff
- Customized banquet menus
- Standard AV equipment
- Sound system
It’s In Our Nature Mountain Mondays
Own Vermont’s Famed Suicide Six Mountain at The Woodstock Inn & Resort for a day
For Your Next Meeting & Retreat On Select Mondays!
Exclusively yours! $7,500 a day for up to 100 people. Includes ski & snowboard rentals, lift tickets, meeting space & so much more.
- Exclusive use of the mountain (up to 100 people)
- Ski pass for the day
- Ski rental equipment (skis, boots & poles) based on availability
- Activity Director (can organize races – snowshoe & skiing)
- Tubbs Snowshoes rentals
- Coffee breaks (am & pm) with Hot Chocolate
- Cross Country skiing (different location – but will include pass & rental)
- Meeting room set up in ski lodge (open space) and standard AV
- Banquet set up at the lodge (Food & Beverage are additional charge)
- Corporate negotiated group guestroom rates at The Woodstock Inn & Resort
- Shuttle to other resort amenities
*Does not include tax and gratuities, meals and beverages (Alcohol and other soft drinks besides the coffee break). Other restrictions may apply.