Effective May 11, 2020, the Woodstock Inn & Resort is implementing the following updates to our policies:
- Reservations starting on June 1, 2020, will have a 50% deposit required at time of booking and may be changed or cancelled with no penalty up to 4:00pm the day before arrival. Within 24 hours of arrival, cancellations will be subject to a 1 night forfeit + tax. Reservation changes will be subject to availability and rate differences.
- Holiday cancellation is 50% deposit at the time the reservation is made and is applicable to Christmas/New Years and Presidents week in February. 6 weeks before arrival the reservation may be cancelled with a $30 cancellation fee. At 6 weeks before the arrival date the remaining balance on the reservation is due and at that time the reservation becomes non-cancelable, non-refundable.
- Dartmouth Graduation is full payment, non-cancelable and non-refundable.
- Fall Foliage, Thanksgiving and Martin Luther King weekend will be a 14 day cancellation with a $30 cancellation fee up to 14 days of arrival. Within 14 days of arrival these reservations are subject to a one night forfeit + tax.
- Reservations made through a third party or online travel agent (OTA) may still have cancellation fees from the third party or OTA. Please contact your reservation provider for details on their policy.
- Individual reservations made as part of a group block or wedding will maintain the cancellation policy quoted at the time of reservation.
- For group or wedding block questions please contact your sales manager who will work with you to address any necessary changes or needs specific to your group.