Surrounded by the lush Kedron Valley and stunning views of Mount Peg, the golf course at Woodstock Inn & Resort is a picturesque venue for all levels of golfers. The premier 18-hole course, designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr. and listed as one of the top 100 golf resorts by Golf Magazine, boasts a par 70 design, with signature challenges that include water hazards, bunkers, and twisting fairways.
or Call the Pro Shop at 802-457-6674
Driving Range & Practice Facilities
Fine tune your game with a visit to the driving range, practice green, and our 9-hole putting green at the Woodstock Inn & Resort Country Club. Private lessons and clinics with our staff of expert PGA golf pro will help refine technique and elevate game proficiency.
Top 25 U.S. Golf Course Conditions in 2014 — Golf Advisor
- Golf Advisor's Top 25 friendliest staff in the U.S.
- The Kedron Brook appears in front of 10 greens (20 feet wide)
- There is water on 12 holes (brook and ponds)
- It is a valley course with views of Mt Peg
- There are 12 bridge crossings
- There are 4 ponds on the course
- There are bunkers everywhere!
- There are six par 3s and four par 5s
- Longest hole is 491 yards
- #4 is ranked the hardest hole - Good luck!
- #15 is ranked the easiest hole - Debatable and Good Luck!
- We are the oldest golf course in Vermont
Collared shirts and appropriate shoes must be worn at all times. Jeans, cut-offs, gym shorts, tank tops, and t-shirts are not permitted on the golf course. We require use of soft spikes or spikeless shoes.
#1 Ranked Course in New England on Golf Advisor!