Modified Resort Operations & Travel Restrictions
We look forward to welcoming you.
For your comfort, we have adjusted some of our service operations to accommodate our Stay Safe Guidelines and to provide an amazing experience for you to enjoy.
Out of State Travel Restrictions
Due to rising COVID-19 case counts across the Northeast, effective on November 10, 2020, the State of Vermont has implemented a mandatory quarantine for anyone returning or traveling to Vermont.
We would love to have you stay with us, and if you take the time to follow the guidelines, it will be well worth your while so you can enjoy our amazing resort. Please note that the State of Vermont has quarantining requirements (shown on this Map) for anyone traveling from outside the state of Vermont. All guests are required to fill out a Vermont Certificate of Compliance. Please read the details carefully and if you are unable to comply this time around, please try to visit us at another time. Thank you.
Woodstock Village Face Mask Requirements.
Our Resort has a mask mandate in place to keep our guests, our employees, and our community safe. Please abide by all posted signs and the following protocols.
Guests are required to wear masks in all indoor and outdoor public areas at the Resort except when sitting down to eat. Children age 2 and older are also required to wear masks. If a guest declines or refuses to wear a mask as required, they will not be allowed on the resort property. In addition, The Village of Woodstock requires masks to be worn indoors and outdoors in all public areas including sidewalks and parks and on business premises (stores, galleries, etc.).
Please adhere to our Resort's and the Woodstock Village Face Mask Requirements.
Woodstock Village Mask Ordinance:
Municipal buildings and all establishments located in the Village of Woodstock, VT that invite the public into their premises for the purpose of receiving services, purchasing products, or otherwise transacting business, shall require both staﬀ and customers (or visitors) to wear face coverings or face shields over their nose and mouth while inside the establishment. Dining and indoor exercise excluded.
Outdoor Requirements: A face mask or a face shield is required to be worn by any person in any Village owned public outdoor location in the Village including but not limited to Village sidewalks, The Village Green, Vail Field (excluding active sports activity), East End Park, Teagle’s Landing, and Tribou Park. Dining and outdoor exercise excluded.
Accommodations & Housekeeping Services
In anticipation of your arrival, our Service Professionals are working daily behind the scenes preparing the resort and taking every precaution to ensure the well-being of our guests. We look forward to welcoming you to experience our wholesome accommodations and delightful services.
- Once a guest has checked into their room, our staff will not enter the room for the duration of the guest’s visit, including daily housekeeping services.
- Fresh towels and bath amenities will be delivered anytime to a guest’s door upon request - Just text us at 802-327-8225.
- Nightly turndown service is also currently suspended.
Thank you for your understanding as we have put these measures in place to protect your safety as well as that of our employees.
Our Resort Chefs and the food & beverage team have been adapting rapidly to bring you the best culinary experiences. A la carte menus are available daily with local favorites and delicious new dishes that you just have to try. We cannot wait to serve you once again!
Please note as of November 14, 2020, the State of Vermont now mandates guests seated at the same table must be from the same household. Multi-household parties may be split up (if there is space) or not be able to dine with us.
Dinner Reservations are Required ~ 802-457-6671.
Breakfast & Lunch Reservations are Recommended.
In-Room service is available for delivery to your door by simply ordering on your guestroom TV. Our staff will drop off your order at your door for you to bring inside. When you are finished, simply leave it outside your room door and we will be by to take care of it.
Breakfast in the Red Rooster: Monday-Friday: Dine-In Service -- 8:00-10:00am
Complimentary Coffee & Tea: 6:30am, Grab & Go Pastries: 7am-8am,
In-Room Dining Menu: 7am-10am
Saturday & Sunday: Dine-In Service -- 7:00-10:00am (Reservations Highly Recommended).
Complimentary Coffee & Tea: 6:30am, Grab & Go Full Menu: 7am-10am,
In-Room Dining Menu: 7am-10am
Lunch in the Red Rooster: Dine-In Service ~ 12:00-3:00pm
Reservations Recommended for Inn Guests.
Dinner in the Red Rooster & Richardson's Tavern: Dine-In Service ~ 5:00-8:00pm
Reservations Required for Inn Guests.
Expanded Richardson's Tavern seating available when needed.
No Outdoor Seating Available. Walk-ins permitted, no seating is guaranteed.
New this year is our Activity Center located in our Paul Barn off the South Garden behind the outdoor pool. This facility provides an activity concierge that can arrange any activity at the resort for you. Based out of the Center will be:
- Orvis Endorsed Fly-Fishing
- Mountain Biking Programs & Rentals
- Cruiser Bikes
- Guided Hiking Activities
- And More ~ Just Ask!
All equipment is thoroughly disinfected between each use. Guides will follow physical distancing guidelines.
Contact the Activity Concierge: 802-457-5530 or email@example.com
Spa Modified Operations
- Only guests with reserved treatment times will be allowed to enter the Spa. Accompanying guests are not permitted to wait in the Spa and day passes are not offered at this time.
- The length of time in the Spa is now limited.
- Guests may arrive no sooner than 30 minutes before their scheduled treatment time and can stay up to 1 hour after the end of their treatment while maintaining physical distancing.
- Locker rooms are limited to bathroom use only.
- At this time, POOL, SHOWERS, STEAM ROOM, SAUNA, AND HOT TUB are CLOSED.
See our Spa Stay Safe Guidelines here.
There is plenty to play with at our Athletic Club, and rest assured we are following strict guidelines for health and safety. Click here to learn more.
Masks Are Now Required.
Masks must be worn at all times while inside the Athletic Club. The only exception to this rule is while in the pool or showering. All other exercise must be done while wearing a mask.
Please carefully review our modified operational guidelines for each activity as many require a pre-sign-up:
Tennis & Pickleball Play Paused.
Effective Tuesday, November 17th.
Based on new feedback from the Vermont Department of Health, and with the health and safety of our members and staff at top of mind, we are pausing our tennis and pickleball court bookings, classes, and clinics. We will resume play when it safe to do so, and when the state guidelines allow it. If you have questions or concerns please reach out to us 802-457-6656.
Personal Training & Fitness Classes Are Paused.
In-person fitness, yoga, and Pilates classed have been paused (this includes outdoor classes) as they fall under multi-household gatherings. We are happy to offer Virtual Fitness Classes via Zoom! If you have questions or concerns please reach out to us 802-457-6656.
The Indoor pool is available for fitness and lap swimming use by appointment. It will not be available for recreational use at this time. Jacuzzi & Steam Room are currently closed until further notice.
Fitness Facilities at the Athletic Club are available for use with some restrictions including online pre-registration for a 60-Min time slot.
Suicide 6 2020 Opening Day: December 16 (Weather Permitting)
- Face coverings are required at all times at Suicide 6 and the Nordic Center.
- Practice social distancing whenever possible.
- Access to the Suicide 6 base lodge will be prohibited except for the Ski Shop, Equipment Rentals & Restrooms.
- Temperature screening will be mandatory prior to entrance into the base lodge at Suicide 6 and the Nordic Center.
- Access to the base lodge at Suicide 6 and the Nordic Center will be limited by capacity.
- Storage of bags and personal belongings will not be permitted in the base lodge at Suicide 6 or the Nordic Center.
- Grab & go food and beverage services at Suicide 6 will be offered outside, with spaced-out outdoor seating available.
- Suicide 6's operating schedule will change to 5 days per week, aside from peak and holiday periods, with the lifts and lodge open Wednesdays through Sundays.