Join us for a magical evening in the Woodstock Inn & Resort’s Kelly Way Gardens. Our culinary experts will create a series of courses to delight the senses. With ingredients created by our Master Gardner and carefully selected by our Executive Chef, our Kitchen Garden Dinner will place you in the farm, at the table, indulging in an epicurean feast that is fresh, Organic, and out of this world!
Table settings provided by Farmhouse Pottery
6:15pm Shuttle to Kelly Way Gardens from the front of the Inn (there is no parking at the Gardens)
6:30pm Garden Social – Tour the Kelly Way Gardens, mingle with other guests and our Master Gardener, Ben Pauley while enjoying hor d’oeuvres inspired by the garden produce while sipping on fine wines, craft beers, or our signature garden cocktail.
7:15pm Kitchen Garden Dinner – Our Executive Chef and the culinary team will display their talents with a series of course selections paired with the Chef’s selection of wines.
- Yellow Tomato Gazpacho with Lobster and Avocado, Green Tomato Salsa
- Atlantic Sword Fish Medallion with Fennel, Clam and Chorizo Stew and King Arthur Sourdough
- Vermont Pork with Fresh and Dry Bean Cassoulet with Smoked Garden Carrots
- Roast Veal with Summer Squashes, Braised Greens, and Roasted Garlic Jus
- Blueberry Cobbler with Sweet Corn Ice Cream
9:30pm Shuttle to the Inn
Price: $125 per person not including tax and gratuity
16 Person Maximum
Please call to book this Magical Evening in The Kelly Way Gardens 802.457.6620