Spa Stay Safe Guidelines
The Spa at the Woodstock Inn & Resort
The Spa is committed to creating a cleaner and healthier environment for our guests, employees, and community. It is our priority to make sure your well-being is safeguarded.
- Only guests with reserved treatment times will be allowed to enter the Spa. Accompanying guests are not permitted to wait in the Spa.
- The length of time in the Spa is now limited to 2 hours outside of your treatment time.
- Guests may stay up to 2 hours outside of their treatment time to enjoy the amenities, this includes the shower, steam room, hot tub, dry sauna, and heated salt water pool (Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day).
Safety at the Spa
- If you have a fever or are experiencing symptoms of the flu or Covid19, please cancel your appointment prior to arrival.
- Masks are optional for Spa providers and employees.
- Masks are optional for Spa guests in all areas of the Spa, including public spaces.
- We recommend consulting with your physician before having Spa treatments if you are pregnant, have an immune deficiency disorder, are going through medical treatment or recently were ill.
Check-In & Check-Out
- Upon arrival, guests will be asked to fill out a Personal Care Guide (PCG) and disclaimer. Please fill out the form here.
- For massages, please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your treatment start time.
- For nail services, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your start time.
- Please note that late arrival will determine the length of your treatment. If you arrive later than the time of your scheduled appointment, your treatment may be shortened in consideration of the next guests. Thank you for your understanding.
- As a convenience, an automatic 20% service charge is added to all services. This can be adjusted to your discretion upon check-out.
- All staff will take added measures to disinfect all hi-touch areas, work stations, and treatment rooms with EPA certified disinfectant.
- We ask all guests to wash their hands frequently for at least 20 seconds and to use the sanitizer stations throughout the Spa.
- For all cleaning procedures, we will be administering the guidelines provided by the International Spa Association (iSPA) and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).