Spa Stay Safe Guidelines
The Spa at the Woodstock Inn & Resort
As we look forward to inviting you back to Woodstock, Vermont, and our beloved resort, we want to share with you our protocols that are intended to support a cleaner and healthier environment for our guests, employees, and community. It is our priority to make sure your well-being is safeguarded.
- Only guests with reserved treatment times will be allowed to enter the Spa. Accompanying guests are not permitted to wait in the Spa and day passes are not offered at this time.
Spa Access & Facilities
- The length of time in the Spa is now limited.
- Guests may arrive no sooner than 30 minutes before their scheduled treatment time and can stay up to 1 hour after the end of their treatment while maintaining physical distancing.
- Locker rooms are limited to bathroom use only.
- At this time, SHOWERS, STEAM ROOM, SAUNA, AND HOT TUB are CLOSED.
Safety at the Spa
- If you have a fever or are experiencing symptoms of the flu or Covid19, please cancel your appointment prior to arrival.
- We recommend consulting with your physician before having Spa treatments if you are pregnant, have an immune deficiency disorder, are going through medical treatment or recently were ill.
- Upon arrival, your temperature will be taken. Guests displaying temperature above 100.3 will not be granted access and services will be canceled at no charge.
- Guests & staff are required to wear masks while in the Spa. Exceptions to wearing a mask include when a guest is receiving a facial or is laying face down on a massage table.
We ask that guests bring their own mask but we will provide if you should arrive without one.
Arrival & Check-In Procedure
- Upon arrival, guests will be asked to have their temperature taken prior to completion of the Personal Care Guide (PCG) and disclaimer. Please fill out form here.
- For massages, please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your treatment start time but no sooner than 30 minutes prior.
- For nail services, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your start time but no sooner than 30 minutes prior.
- Please note that late arrival will determine the length of your treatment. If you arrive later than the time of your scheduled appointment, your treatment may be shortened in consideration of the next guests. Thank you for your understanding.
- All staff will take added measures to disinfect all hi-touch areas, work stations, and treatment rooms with EPA certified disinfectant.
- We ask all guests to wash their hands frequently for at least 20 seconds and to use the sanitizer stations throughout the Spa.
- For all cleaning procedures, we will be administering the guidelines provided by the International Spa Association (iSPA) and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Payment & Service Charge
- As a convenience, an automatic 20% service charge is added to all services. This can be adjusted to your discretion upon check out.
- In order to minimize touchpoints, the payment will be charged to the credit card you provided at the time your appointment was made.
- Please note that the Spa will not be accepting cash payment at this time and will not have cash available. If you would like to tip your therapist in cash, please bring the exact amount and request an envelope at our spa desk.