Woodstock Athletic Club - Monthly Membership Dues
For the racquet and/or fitness enthusiast – available year-round!
Individual (minimum age 16)
Second Adult in Same Household & Same Payment method
|Corporate (minimum 4 people)||$70|
|1 Adult/ 1 Child||$115|
|1 Adult / 2 Children||$150|
|1 Adult / 3 Children||$185|
|2 Adults / 1 Child||$185|
|2 Adults / 2 Children ($35 for each additional child)||$220|
Rates do not include Vermont State 6% Sales Tax.
*No expiration - rolling membership.
See cancellation policy. Processing Fee: $39. New members pay a processing fee. If you cancel your membership at any time you pay the processing fee to rejoin. Not applicable to current members that roll into new plan. Annual $45 fee for city ledger privileges not included.
Family memberships are available to immediate family residing in the same household.
Tennis Court Fees
Unlimited Monthly $30 per month
(in addition to the membership fee). Must be in full months, no partial months.
How to Reserve Court Time: Members may make reservations 7 days in advance of court times.
Cancellations made inside 24 hours will be subject to
full court fee charge.
|Premier (Hard)||$12 per person||$8 per person|
|Har-Tru (Clay)||$18 per person||$13 per person|
|Indoor||$18 per person||$13 per person|
- Use of indoor & outdoor tennis courts, limited to (1) court period per day. Additional times may be granted on a space available basis. Additional fees apply for court time.
- Advanced reservations for court times (5 days)
- Unlimited use of racquetball court
- Participation in most regular land aerobics, water aerobics, Pilates & cycling classes! Full use of the Woodstock Athletic Club facilities
- Member rates for private lessons & personal training
- 15% discount on guest rooms at the Woodstock Inn & Resort (based on availability)
- 15% discount on regularly priced merchandise ($25 or more) in our Resort retail outlets (excluding racquets & golf clubs)
- 15% dining discount on a la carte menu items at our Resort restaurants (specially priced menus excluded)