About the Resort
At the Woodstock Inn & Resort, authentic New England craftsmanship greets guests at every turn, seamlessly combining a charming overnight and culinary experience with elegant and personalized touches. Guest rooms feature unique decor that exudes the essence of Vermont, while our historic lodging property encourages guests to explore the various nooks and crannies that are tucked throughout the resort. Combine this all with the tranquility of our LEED-certified spa for a luxury resort getaway you’ll only find at the Woodstock Inn & Resort.
Staying at the Inn
New England culture and elegant accommodations await at the Woodstock Inn & Resort. Set against the iconic and beautiful village of Woodstock, Vermont, the Woodstock Inn is a year-round destination wrapped in luxury and history. From gorgeous, wood-beam bed frames to plush, hand-dyed blankets, each of our 142 rooms and suites embraces Vermont’s signature style.
Set against the Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Park, Woodstock Inn is a year-round destination wrapped in luxury and history. From gorgeous, wood-beam bed frames to plush, hand-dyed blankets, each of our 142 rooms and suites embraces Vermont’s signature style.
Woodstock Inn is a reflection of a timeless resort experience. Throughout the building, historic details are blended with modern conveniences for today’s travelers, creating a vibrant ambiance and an unforgettable escape to Woodstock, Vermont’s landmark resort.
Farm-fresh cuisine, carefully harvested ingredients, and regional recipes inspire the seasonal menus at the Woodstock Inn & Resort’s four distinct restaurants. Our talented culinary team prepares savory dishes from scratch, always seasoned with exceptional, homegrown flavor. The chefs work with our Master Gardener at the resort's Kelly Way Gardens to harvest ingredients for creative entrées and innovative cocktails, resulting in distinctive - and delicious - cuisine.
- The Red Rooster: The Red Rooster is a AAA Four Diamond-rated dining experience featuring local purveyors and homemade delights – like specialty cheeses, heirloom produce, and organic meats – served up in a casual, relaxed atmosphere with adjoining bar.
- Richardson’s Tavern: The essence of Vermont is paired with a bar featuring local craft brews and spirits at Richardson’s Tavern, where a relaxed atmosphere invites warm conversation among friends and family.
- Fairway Grill: The 19th hole converges at the Fairway Grill, which brings al fresco club cuisine and summer cocktails to the scenic greens of the award-winning Woodstock Country Club.
- Perley's Pourhouse: Winter weather was meant for the hearty soups, savory sandwiches, and fresh, colorful salads accompanied with local beers or warm cocktails at Perley's Pourhouse, located slopeside at Saskadena Six Ski Area.
The Gift Shop
The Gift Shop at the Woodstock Inn offers all the sundries you might have forgotten, and features some of the best locally made products Vermont has to offer. Sparkling, handblown Simon Pearce glass sits beside world renowned Miranda Thomas Pottery. For the modern farm aesthetic, browse our selection of Farmhouse Pottery and cutting boards by Benz Woodworks. Billings Farm Cheese is always a good choice for an afternoon snack; try pairing it with Fox’s Mustard. When you’re ready to cozy up in front of the fire, take a peek at our selection of local books. Of course, no one should leave Vermont without real maple syrup to share with family and friends.
If you can’t carry it home, we’ll be happy to ship ~ email@example.com
Relax & Rejuvenate
A contemporary retreat for total body wellness.
The LEED-certified Spa at Woodstock Inn & Resort is an indulgence in custom spa treatments and therapies infused with the essence of Vermont. Before a treatment, unwind in the Great Room, where the peaceful sanctuary and wood-burning fireplace revitalize the mind. Afterwards, wander the four-season outdoor courtyard, breathe in the Scandinavian cedar sauna, or dip into the restorative whirlpool waters.
In the summer, the Japanese lilac meditation tree and outdoor swimming pool encourage guests to linger a little longer. Guests can enjoy:
- Restorative Massages
- Seasonal Body Treatments
- Skin Care Facials
- Makeup and Salon Studio
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Custom Packages
We are delighted to be pet-friendly. There is a charge of $150, plus tax, for each reservation/room per stay which is non-refundable. A selection of our rooms on the Garden Level area are offered as pet-friendly accommodations, which is conveniently near the dog walking area. An Orvis Dog bed and bowl are available upon request. Pets are also allowed in the Morgan House for a $250 per stay fee.
Guests will receive two complimentary pet cookies as well as a letter welcoming which outlines some simple rules:
- A pet-friendly room must be booked to bring a pet.
- There is a limit of 2 pets per pet-friendly room and in the Morgan House.
- Guests are not allowed to take pets into the restaurants, Spa, Golf Course, Athletic Club & all swimming pools. Pets must be on a leash at all times outside of the room.
- Guests may leave their pets in their room alone so that they can enjoy the restaurants, but we do require a phone number so that we can contact the guests should there be any issues.
We look forward to welcoming you & your pet!
Woodstock is centrally located near I-89 and I-91 and accessible for guests arriving by car. If traveling by train, daily Amtrak routes from Boston, Washington, D.C. (via New York) and Montreal provide service to White River Junction, 14 miles from Woodstock. Flights arrive daily at Burlington, VT (BTV), Lebanon, NH (LEB), Manchester, NH (MHT), and Boston Logan, MA (BOS) airports. Bus service is available through Dartmouth Coach from Boston Logan Airport, South Station, and New York City, and private car service can also be arranged by appointment.
Our address: 14 The Green, Woodstock, Vermont 05091
Local Phone: 802-457-1100
- From Boston, 140 mi to the NW
- From Montreal, 183 mi to the S
- From New York City, 263 mi to the N
- From Hanover, 20 mi to the E