Create your own legacy at Vermont's most beautiful address.
The Woodstock Inn & Resort offers various job opportunities for hospitality professionals with a love for Vermont's landscape, its people, and the unbeatable charm of the surrounding community.
Thank you for looking in to employment opportunities with Woodstock Inn and Resort. While we are taking a short break on our hiring at this time, once we are fully operational we will be seeking to fill positions and invite you to apply knowing that we will be deferring fillings most positions until later in the spring. We look forward to further communications and thank you for visiting our Careers page!”
Group Medical and Dental Insurance
Health Care Reimbursement Account
Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Programs
Vanguard 401 K program with company match
Vacation and Personal Holidays
Employee Referral Bonus Program
Employee Wellness Programs and Incentives
Employee Assistance Program
- Recreational Privileges: Golf, Alpine and Nordic Skiing, Snowboarding, Athletic Club including a menu of free Fitness Classes, Tennis, Mountain Biking, and more!
- Spa Discounts
- Restaurant and Resort Shop Discounts
- Billings Farm & Museum Discounts
- Tuition Refund Program
- Uniforms provided for most positions
- Housing opportunities on a space available basis
To apply online, please click here or print employment application below and fax to 802-457-6659.
For all other needs please contact the Human Resources department at email@example.com
*Certain benefits may only apply to full-time positions. Please note criminal background checks are conducted for all positions.
Top Ten Reasons to Work at the Woodstock Inn & Resort
10. Vermont. The #1 destination brand in the northeast and among the ten best states to live in! Home of maple syrup, The Green Mountains, and the best beer and cheese in America!
9. Woodstock. The prettiest small town in America. Don’t ask us; ask Conde Nast Traveler… or Yankee Magazine… Travel & Leisure…
8. Farm-to-Table. Vermont practically invented it. We perfected it. Our own Kelly Way Gardens produces over 20,000 pounds of organic veggies every year… exotic mushrooms and honey, too!
7. The Laurance Rockefeller legacy. Mr. Rockefeller’s Woodstock Foundation owns both The Woodstock Inn & Resort and Billings Farm & Museum, and strengthens our connection to our community. The profits we make at the resort go to teach little kids how to make butter, and we think that’s pretty important. It makes us feel good, too!
6. Duh… Suicide Six, America’s oldest and most beloved ski area! We own it; we love it; and we all ski for free! Oh yeah, there's also The Nordic Center, The Woodstock Athletic Club, and Woodstock Country Club, and more… available for all resort employees to use and enjoy!
5. The Great Outdoors. We have over 20 miles of great trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, and skiing right in the village; not to mention more dirt roads per capita than any other state in America; fly fishing (did we mention our Orvis-endorsed fly fishing center?). Oh, and the Appalachian Trail passes through town, so you can walk to Georgia or Maine on your day off!
4. Career-building. Opportunities abound, from entry level to a career path. We promote from within and cross train, so you can gain the skill set you need to explore the industry and find your niche!
3. Benefits. Free recreation and the fun of living in Vermont aren’t enough? Well, how about flexible scheduling, casual and full-time opportunities, free meals in our staff cafeteria? Discounts on Food and Beverage in all our outlets? Savings in all our shops and at The Spa? Paid personal days and generous vacation time for full-time folks? Subsidized continuing education? Terrific health and life insurance programs? Wellness incentives? An awesome 401(k) fund with matching contributions?
2. A winning team. 2017 was our fourth straight year of growth in revenue, and 2018 looks like another record-breaker! Communication, cooperation, and collaboration are essential to us, and with over 300 of us pushing in the same direction regardless of our department or role, you know we’re just going to keep getting better!
1. We make good things happen for other people- all day, every day. If you can’t imagine a better job description than that, then maybe, just maybe, The Woodstock Inn & Resort is the place for you!
Assistant Executive Housekeeper
Responsible for assisting Executive Housekeeper with daily operation of housekeeping department.
Athletic Club Facilities Attendant
Responsibilities include general cleaning, laundry, pool upkeep, locker rooms, gym equipment and more like duties. We are looking for a person who is detail oriented & who takes pride in creating a clean space and wants to be part of a great team.
Athletic Club Reception
Responsible for greeting and checking in all guests, members and visitors, answering phone calls, booking classes & selling Athletic Club programs.
The responsibility of the Concierge is to welcome our guests, assist in making both on-site and off-premises arrangements on behalf of our guests, answer guest inquiries, and follow up on guest comments and remarks. Excellent time management and problem-solving skills are crucial to this position which is in a very fast- paced environment.
Guest Service Representative
Responsible for performing all desk related functions including, but not limited to, greeting & registering guests, making & modifying guest reservations, providing outstanding guest service during their stay & settling the guest’s account upon completion of their stay.
Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all guest rooms and public spaces.
Responsible for facilitating and supporting the day-to-day operations of the housekeeping department and ensuring timely delivery of products to housekeepers to enable prompt service to guest rooms.
Responsible for maintaining a clean & organized dish station, sink & staff cafeteria. Also responsible for nightly cleaning of the kitchen.
Licensed Nail Technician/Cosmetologist/Aesthetician
The Spa at the Woodstock Inn is looking for a Vermont licensed Nail Tech, Cosmetologist and/or Aesthetician to join our team. We are looking for a candidate who enjoys working in a spa atmosphere where attention to detail is emphasized and the team works together. We do gel polish and no acrylics. We have a need for a person to do make-up and hair for weddings too and we will train the right person.
Male & Female Spa Host
Responsibilities include restocking linens, collecting laundry, cleaning & sanitizing Spa areas, escorting guests, explaining locker rooms, bathrooms, showers, etc. to guests, and general cleaning of guest areas.
Our Forbes 4 Star Spa is looking for the right candidate to join our Spa Team. Our concierge team takes spa reservations over the phone and in person and assist to create memorable experiences for our guests. In addition to reservations they create warm welcomes and fond farewells for the spa guests. This position is ideal for a candidate who enjoys being part of a team and has a keen attention to details.
Special Events Staff
To effectively facilitate and support the day to day operations of the Special Events Department; including setting up rooms, serving & clearing Food & Beverage items.