Modified Resort Operations
We are welcoming guests as of July 1, 2020
For your comfort, we have adjusted some of our service operations to accommodate our Stay Safe Guidelines and to provide an amazing experience for you to enjoy.
All guests will be required to fill out a Vermont Certificate of Compliance before arrival.
Guests are required to wear masks in all indoor public areas at the Resort except when sitting down to eat. Children age 2 and older are also required to wear masks. If a guest declines or refuses to wear a mask as required, they will not be allowed on the resort property.
Accommodations & Housekeeping Services
In anticipation of your arrival, our Service Professionals are working daily behind the scenes preparing the resort and taking every precaution to ensure the well-being of our guests. We look forward to welcoming you to experience our wholesome accommodations and delightful services.
- Once a guest has checked into their room, our staff will not enter the room for the duration of the guest’s visit, including daily housekeeping services.
- Fresh towels and bath amenities will be delivered anytime to a guest’s door upon request - Just text us at 802-327-8225.
- Nightly turndown service is also currently suspended.
Thank you for your understanding as we have put these measures in place to protect your safety as well as that of our employees.
Our Resort Chefs and the food & beverage team have been adapting rapidly to bring you the best culinary experiences. Our Grab-n-Go menus are available daily with local favorites and delicious new dishes that you just have to try. Indoor and expanded Outdoor dining options are now available, and we cannot wait to serve you once again!
Dinner Reservations are Required ~ 802-457-6671.
In-Room service is available for delivery to your door by simply ordering on your guestroom TV. Our staff will drop off your order at your door for you to bring inside. When you are finished, simply leave it outside your room door and we will be by to take care of it.
Reservations are Required for the Pool ~ Text 802-327-8225.
Our outdoor pool is ready for you and it is a great place to relax during the hot summer days. Carefully review the modified guidelines:
- Reservations are required for the outdoor pool. Text our Concierge at 802-327-8225 to reserve a 2-hour time slot.
- Reservations must be made 24-hours in advance of the requested use time.
- There can be a maximum of 25 people in the pool area at any time.
- Pool hours are 10am-7pm daily (weather permitting).
- Guests must check-in and check-out with the pool host, who will be located at the entrance to the pool area.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own pool towels and pool toys. However, we have towels should you forget yours.
New this year is our Activity Center located in our Paul Barn off the South Garden behind the outdoor pool. This facility provides an activity concierge that can arrange any activity at the resort for you. Based out of the Center will be:
- Orvis Endorsed Fly-Fishing
- Mountain Biking Programs & Rentals
- Cruiser Bikes
- Guided Hiking Activities
- And More ~ Just Ask!
All equipment is thoroughly disinfected between each use. Guides will follow physical distancing guidelines.
Contact the Activity Concierge: 802-457-5530 or email@example.com
Spa Modified Operations
- Only guests with reserved treatment times will be allowed to enter the Spa. Accompanying guests are not permitted to wait in the Spa and day passes are not offered at this time.
- The length of time in the Spa is now limited.
- Guests may arrive no sooner than 30 minutes before their scheduled treatment time and can stay up to 1 hour after the end of their treatment while maintaining physical distancing.
- Locker rooms are limited to bathroom use only.
- At this time, SHOWERS, STEAM ROOM, SAUNA, AND HOT TUB are CLOSED.
See our Spa Stay Safe Guidelines here.
There is plenty to play with at our Athletic Club, and rest assured we are following strict guidelines for health and safety. Click here to learn more.
Locker Room Use
Currently, our locker room use is limited to bathroom use only. Please use your guest room for changing and showering.
Fitness Facilities at the Athletic Club are available for use with some restrictions including online pre-registration for a 60-Min time slot.
Please carefully review our modified operational guidelines for each activity as many require a pre-sign-up:
Currently, the outdoor courts are available for use and we require that you make a court time ahead of playing. You can book a time online here. Lessons are available by appointment, call 802-457-6656.
Currently, the outdoor pickleball courts are available for use and we require that you make a court time ahead of playing. You can book a time online here. Lessons are available by appointment, call 802-457-6656.
The Indoor pool is available for fitness and lap swimming use by appointment. It will not be available for recreational use at this time.
Jacuzzi, Steam Room, and Showers are currently closed until further notice.
Personal Training & Fitness Classes
Personal training and private fitness classes are available by appointment, call 802-457-6656. At this time, we are not offering group fitness classes.
Our 18-hole Robert Trent Jones Sr. designed Golf Course at the Woodstock Country Club awaits your play.
- Play is currently being restricted to Vermont residents, Woodstock Inn Guests, and those who satisfy the cross-state travel requirements as outlined by the Vermont Agency of Commerce and Community Development. See the travel requirements here.
- We require tee times made in advance which you can book here or call 802-457-6674.
- The driving range is limited for lessons and reserved use.
- Rental Clubs are unavailable at this time.
- Golf Lessons are available by appointment. Call 802-457-6674 to reserve a lesson.
- We have our South Deck Burger Bar open Wednesday-Sunday with a variety of Chef grilled items and your favorite Vermont Beers.
- Our beverage cart is on course to take care of your food and beverage needs while you play.
- The Pro Shop is open for retail items and Grab-n-Go snacks.
- Bathrooms are available but locker room use is currently unavailable.
Please take note of our Play Safe Guidelines.